The theme of the lesson: Қазақстандағы мектептер23.05.2015 2727 0 Турумтаева Алия Сериковна
Educational: to enrich student`s knowledge about the theme.
Practical: to practical their reading and to check their pronunciation
Developing: to develop students reading and listening comprehension
Equipment : text book, sentence cards, read and translates
Organization moment Good morning, children! How are you today?
Who is on duty today? Who is absent today?
What date is it today?
Warm-up Let`s start our lesson. The theme of our lesson is Schools in Kazakhstan
Presentation Open your books at p 105 ex.1 .Listen and repeat
Practice p 106 ex.1 Listen to the text "My Primary School” Learn the new information about the education in the primary school.
Ex.2 Answer the questions
1. What age did Aidar start school at?
2. When did he go to secondary school?
3. How many years of study do primary and secondary schools comprise?
4. How many years of study are compulsory in our republic?
Ex.3 Fill in the correct prepositions
1. Astana is the capital___________ Kazakhstan.
2. I started school __________ the age of seven
3. Nine years____________classes are compulsory.
4. _____________ the first of September we get acquented____ our teachers.
Ex.4 Complete the sentences
1. After four years of_________ school classes I went to _____ school.
2. Primary and secondary schools together ___________ eleven years of study.
3. Our school year begins on the first of September and ends in May. It___9 months
Reading P 108 ex.3
Checking homework p.108 ex.3 translate
Reflexion What have you learnt today?