Checking up h/w:
The main part:
Развитие навыков чтения и говорения.
1) Обеспечить в ходе урока усвоение учащимися лексики по данной теме.
2) Содействовать формированию у учащихся интереса к изучаемому языку.
3) Развивать навыки чтения и говорения.
To jump, paper, to make, a gentleman, to run out, to kiss, again.
The procedure of the lesson:
T: Good morning, dear children! Sit down! Who is on duty today? What date is it today? Who is absent today?
What day is it today? What’s the weather like today? Let’s remember the previous parts. What has happened with Pinocchio?
Ex. 11 p. 74 Give me your copybooks!
Today we are going to continue to read the story about Pinocchio. First let’s learn the new words. Open your vocabularies and write them down. Repeat after me in chorus!
Now let’s read and translate the text.
Answer the questions:
1)What did Geppetto do for Pinocchio?
2) Where did Pinocchio decided to go?
3) Does Geppetto have some money?
4) What did he make?
5) Where did Geppetto take a school-book?
6) Was Pinocchio happy?
Ex. 1 p. 18 Agree or disagree.
Ex. 2 p. 18 Complete the sentences according to the text.
Pinocchio was so happy that he began to jump and dance round the room.
Ex. 3 p. 23 Answer the questions.
Quiz 2 p. 19 Check yourself.
To retell the text.
What was the text about? What interesting things did you know?
The marks for the lesson are …
The lesson is over! Good-bye!