The main part:
Развитие навыков чтения и говорения.
1) Обеспечить в ходе урока усвоение учащимися лексики по данной теме.
2) Содействовать формированию у учащихся интереса к изучаемому языку.
3) Развивать навыки чтения и говорения.
A coat, to laugh, lame, blind, to understand, a hole, suddenly.
The procedure of the lesson:
T: Good morning, dear children! Sit down! Who is on duty today? What date is it today? Who is absent today?
What day is it today? What’s the weather like today? Let’s remember the previous parts. What has happened with Pinocchio?
Today we are going to continue reading the story about Pinocchio. First let’s learn the new words. Open your vocabularies and write them down. Repeat after me in chorus!
Now let’s read and translate the text.
Answer the questions:
1)What did the showman asked Pinocchio?
2) Why did he give him money?
3) What did Pinocchio do next?
4) Who did he meet?
5) What did they advise him?
6) Why did he agree?
Ex. 1 p. 31, 35 Agree or disagree.
Ex. 2 p. 31, 35 Complete the sentences according to the text.
Next morning Pinocchio went out of the house with the school-book under his arm.
Ex. 3 p. 32, 35 Answer the questions.
To retell the text.
What was the text about? What interesting things did you know?
The marks for the lesson are …
The lesson is over! Good-bye!