Checking up h/w:
The main part:
Развитие навыков чтения и говорения.
1) Обеспечить в ходе урока усвоение учащимися лексики по данной теме.
2) Содействовать формированию у учащихся интереса к изучаемому языку.
3) Развивать навыки чтения и говорения.
A knife, ready, to grow, to cut off, tongue, angry, through, to run away, to try, to catch.
The procedure of the lesson:
T: Good morning, dear children! Sit down! Who is on duty today? What date is it today? Who is absent today?
What day is it today? What’s the weather like today? Let’s remember the previous parts. What has happened there?
Ex. 15 p. 59 Give me your copybooks!
Today we are going to continue to read the story about Pinocchio. First let’s learn the new words. Open your vocabularies and write them down. Repeat after me in chorus!
Now let’s read and translate the text.
Answer the questions:
1)Where did Geppetto live?
2) What did he do with a piece of wood?
3) What name did he give to his puppet?
4) What did Pinocchio do while Geppetto cut his face?
5) Why was Geppetto angry?
6) What happened at the end of the story?
Ex. 1 p. 10 Agree or disagree.
Ex. 2 p. 11 Complete the sentences according to the text.
Geppetto took a knife and began to make his puppet.
Ex. 3 p. 11 Answer the questions.
Quiz 1 p. 11 Check yourself.
To retell the text.
What was the text about? What interesting things did you know?
The marks for the lesson are …
The lesson is over! Good-bye!