Артикли. Тест07.04.2017 170 31 Саобасова Фатима Иртысовна
a) the b) no article
1)... British Isles include two big islands (Great Britain and Ireland) and nearly 6000 small islands.
2)... Vesuvius destroyed the Roman city of Pompeii in AD 79.
3) As ... Balkan Peninsula is very mountainous a lot of mineral deposits are found there.
4) ... North Pole is the northernmost point on Earth, which is located in the middle of the Arctic Ocean.
5) ... South Pole is situated on the continent of Antarctica.
6) The national currency of ... Jamaica is the Jamaican dollar.
7) The South Pole is situated in ... Antarctic.
8) We want to go to ... Crimea next summer.
9) The flora of ... Madagascar includes 14,883 unique plant species.
10) The official language of ... Netherlands is Dutch.
11) ... Amazon is the second longest river in the world.
12) ... United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland occupies the British Islands.
13) ... Greenland is the world’s largest island.
14) ... Pacific Ocean is the largest ocean on the Earth.
15) There are 30 bridges over ... Thames in London.
16) ... Cyprus used to be a British colony until 1960.
17) ... Suez Canal connects the Mediterranean Sea and the Red Sea.
18) ... Kilimanjaro is the tallest mountain in Africa.
19) One of the most developed countries is ... United Arab Emirates.
20) ... Cape of Good Hope was hoped to open the way to India.
21) ... Cape Horn is situated on the southern coast of South America.
22) ... Great Lakes consist of five lakes: Superior, Michigan, Huron, Erie, and Ontario.
23) ... Lake Baikal is the deepest lake in the world.
24) My dream is to visit ... Canaries one day.
25) ... Strait of Magellan was discovered by the Portuguese explorer Ferdinand Magellan in 1520.
26) The highest peak of ... Andes is almost 7000 metres.
27) ... Lake Ontario is the smallest of the Great Lakes.
28) Many people prefer to spend their summer holidays in ... south.
29) ... Sahara Desert covers one third of the continent of Africa.
30) ... Vatican is the smallest state in the world.
31) ... Death Valley got its name during the California Gold Rush, but the origin of the name if still disputed.
32) The worst environmental disaster in … Gulf of Mexico was the oil spilling 2010.
33) Is ... Australia a continent or an island?
34) ... Hague is called “City of Peace and Justice”.
35) The most industrious states of the USA are in ... North.
36) ... Baltic States are Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania.
37) How many rivers ate there in ... Europe?
38) The height of ... Niagara Fall is nearly 54 metres.
39) The Vatican is situated in ... City of Rome.
40) ... Fujiyama is the highest mountain in Japan.
Полный текст материала смотрите в скачиваемом файле.
На странице приведен только фрагмент материала.