Разработка урока по английскому языку на тему: «My future profession».17.05.2016 366 76 Бекова Индира Пиралиевна
Тема: «My future profession»
Тип урока: комбинированный
Форма: индивидуальная, парная
Оборудование: учебник, раздаточный материал, презентация
Цель урока: формирование и совершенствование по теме: «My future profession»
Образовательный аспект: формирование умение работать с книгой, логично и последовательно излагать свои мысли и делать учебные записи.
Развивающий аспект: развитие воображения, умение высказывать свою точку зрения, личное отношение к поставленной проблеме.
Воспитательный аспект: воспитание толерантности отношения друг к другу.
Good morning, pupils!
Please remain seated.
How are you?
What is the date today?
What is the day of week today?
Who is on duty today?
2. Checking homework
What was your homework?
Are you ready?
3. Report of a subject and aim of a lesson (Слайд 1)
Ok, let’s start our lesson. Our theme is «My future profession» and also we will do some grammar exercises according to the Present simple tense.
4. Phonetic drill (Слайд 2)
Let’s start our lesson with the poem
What are you going to do when you are twenty-two? I’ll be a pilot, I’ll be a doctor, I’ll be a teacher, I’ll be a worker. I’ll be in London, I’ll be in Rome, I’ll be in Africa, and I’ll be at home.
T: let’s answer the questions about «My future career»
1. What kind of job would you like to do?
2. Are you ready to work hard to make a career?
3. Do you think you have the qualities required for the job you would like to do?
5. Would you like to work abroad?
6. Would you like to be rich or famous?
7. What we should take into consideration with choosing a profession? Is character important?
8. As you know, at doing different jobs you need different skills. What skills do people need?
9. What are the most important professions do you know?
II. The main part
1. Dictionary work (Слайд 3)
Look at the screen and repeat after me.
Actor — актёр
Singer — певец
Pilot — лётчик
Nurse — медсестра
Scientist — учёный
painter — художник
lawyer — адвокат, юрист
writer — автор, писатель
profession — профессия
doctor — врач
teacher — учитель
businessman — бизнесмен
driver — водитель
secretary — секретарь
policeman — полицейский
Read the words by one by.
2. Match the names of the professions with their definitions: ( Слайд 4 и разд.материал)
• a strong inner urge to follow an occupation, etc.; vocation
• a person who directs or manages an organization, industry, shop, etc
• a person trained or skilled in laying bricks
• a person who drives a railway locomotive; train driver
• a person who works in or takes care of a garden as an occupation or pastime
• a person who makes or repairs locks
• a person skilled in woodwork, esp in buildings, ships, etc
• a person who tends the sick, injured, or infirm
• a person who installs and repairs pipes, fixtures, etc., for water, drainage, and gas
• a person who acts in a play, film, broadcast, etc
• a person qualified to design buildings and to superintend their erection
• a person whose occupation is journalism
• a person who plays or composes music, esp as a profession
• A person whose work is to translate from one language to another in the oral form
• a person who is qualified to operate an aircraft or spacecraft in flight
• a person who carries and delivers mail as a profession
3. Put verbs in brackets in Present Perfect ( Слайд 5 и разд.материал)
He _____ (finish) training.
She _____ (score) twenty points in the match.
We _____ (watch) all the Champions League matches this season.
That's amazing! She _____ (run) fifteen kilometres this morning!
She _____ (buy) some really nice rollerblades!
Oh, no! I _____ (lose) my money!
My mum _____ (write) shopping list.
It's on the kitchen table. Dad, you _____ (eat) my biscuit!
I’m tired. I _____ (watch) three X-Files videos.
Hurry up! They _____ (start) the film!
I _____ (not clean) my football boots.
They _____ (not start) their meal.
I _____ (not do) my homework.
He _____ (not win) all his matches this year.
My brother and I _____ (not see) any films this week.
1. Using basic words, an also the words for and since make offers in Present Perfect Simple
Kate/be/in bed/a long time.
She / not eat / anything / this morning.
She / not see / her friends / a week.
She / stay / at home / Tuesday.
She / have / a red nose / three days.
4. Fill the gaps: (Слайд 6 и разд.материал)
Sometimes it is difficult to give a definite ____ because there are very many ___ and professions which are important and useful. But there always some boys and girls who know very early what trade or profession they will __ _. Others are ready to enter a profession in which they can be help to other people but they have not yet decided which ___ to choose.
There are many different kinds of jobs, but it is not difficult to __ _ about any of them. This may be done by going to a public ___ and reading special literature; by talking to older people who are occupied in that particular kind of work. They can help you to find out if you will be able to do that kind of work well, and tell you what there may be for you in the ___.
If a ___-___ wants to get a higher education, the best road to it is through practical work. You will have time to think about your future if you do that and then, if you decide to go to an ___, you will already know life better.
But whatever profession you choose you must be sure that the work you do will be ___ for you and ___ to our country!
5. Then we will check the text: ( Слайд 7)
Sometimes it is difficult to give a definite answer because there are very many trades and professions which are important and useful. But there always some boys and girls who know very early what trade or profession they will take up. Others are ready to enter a profession in which they can be help to other people but they have not yet decided which profession to choose.
There are many different kinds of jobs, but it is not difficult to find out about any of them. This may be done by going to a public library and reading special literature; by talking to older people who are occupied in that particular kind of work. They can help you to find out if you will be able to do that kind of work well, and tell you what there may be for you in the future.
If a school-leaver wants to get a higher education, the best road to it is through practical work. You will have time to think about your future if you do that and then, if you decide to go to an institute, you will already know life better.
But whatever profession you choose you must be sure that the work you do will be interesting for you and useful to our country!
6. Say if the statement is True or False! ( Слайд 8)
1. There are very few trades and professions which are important and useful.
2. There always some boys and girls who know very early what trade or profession they will take up.
3. There are many different kinds of jobs, but it is very difficult to find out about any of them.
4. You can find information about different professions in the library.
5. Older people who are occupied in that particular kind of work can’t help you at all.
6. If a school-leaver wants to get a higher education, the best road to it is through practical work.
7. Your future profession mustn’t be interesting for you.
7. Listening. Job interview (подготовка к ролевой игре).( Слайд 9 с ответами)
In order to get a very attractive position you should be prepared for job interview.
Complete the gaps with the most suitable words and phrases.
Listen to the interview for a holiday job and complete it with the words from the list.
• Getting in touch.
• Important thing.
• Just one thing.
• Take a seat.
• Thank you.
• Work experience.
Why do you want to work with us at Camp Elizabeth?
What experience do you have?
What (5) __________ do you think are important for the job?
Are there questions you would like to ask me?
I’ll be (9) __________ with people next week. Interviewee
I (3) __________ working with children and I’d like to get some (4) __________.
I help with the youth club at school. I’ve organized sports and trips to various places.
You (6) __________ must have patience. And another (7) __________ is enthusiasm. And, well, you also have to be careful.
Yes, (8) __________.
Thank you very much.
- What new you learned today?
- What we with you have passed today?
1. Homework: ( Слайд 10)
1. To learn all the new words.
2. To write an essay:
“My Future Profession.”
“The most important profession.”
“Is it difficult to be a teacher?”
2.Marks for the lesson
3. The lesson is over. Good bye! ( Слайд 11)
Полный текст материала смотрите в скачиваемом файле.
На странице приведен только фрагмент материала.